The Climbing Technology TAMI Harness has been developed specifically with ski touring in mind. The TAMI Harness is extremely lightweight, packs down very small and is particularly easy to use whilst wearing skis or crampons.
Developed in conjunction with high altitude alpinist Tamara Lunger, the TAMI Harness has a wealth of features that make it super easy to use whilst ski touring or splitboarding. Firstly, this is a very lightweight harness. With an average weight of just 185g, along with a tiny packsize, the TAMI can be stored unoticed in a pack or even a jacket pocket until needed.
Secondly, the harness is made using flexible materials that won’t absorb water or attract snow. This is important for a winter specific harness. The waist belt and leg loops are also shaped to provide good freedom of movement when skinning or climbing and the harness is designed fit well over multiple layers of clothing.
Most importantly the TAMI Harness is super easy to use whilst wearing gloves and skis. Realeasable leg loops enable the harness to be put on with ease when wearing skis or crampons and the double buckle at the waistbelt adjusts easily. The innovative elastic toggles on the leg loops are a great little feature that improve usability with gloves or cold hands too.
Climbing Technology TAMI Harness Features:
- Perfect for ski touring and splitboarding
- Extremely lightweight at 185g
- Flexible, durable mesh fabric doesn’t absorb water
- Releasable leg loops make using with skis very easy
- REL-EASY system enables leg loops to be easily released with gloves or cold hands
- Reinforced areas where abrasion is expected adds durability
- Two gear loops and two ice tool holster slots
- Tiny packsize
- Stuff sack included
- Secure checkout with debit / credit card or PayPal
- We ship worldwide!
Climbing Technology TAMI Harness Size Chart:
XS – M | Waist = 70 – 90cm, Leg = 50 – 65cm
L – XL | Waist = 80 – 100cm, Leg = 55 – 70cm